Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!

My Midget and Livie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joybells37921

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 0
Warning Level : My Midget and Livie 010110

My Midget and Livie Empty
PostSubject: My Midget and Livie   My Midget and Livie Clock110Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Well, I hope this works this time! I tried to attach pics the other night and couldn't get it to work. I have 2 miniature Schnauzers. Midget is the oldest at 5 years old. She is my toy/teacup schnauzer and Livie, whom I inherited from my mother who passed away in 2009. Livie is 3 years old. We also have a 4 year old lab-mix. Just guess which dog is the alpha? Of course, the smallest! Midget is queen-bee! hehe! It's so cute. They all get along so well. When we let them go outside and we are ready to let them in, if Midget is on the porch and the other 2 are in the backyard, Midget goes to get them and they listen to her!!! She's "Momma" dog! Well anyway, here are my babies!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Braylynn
Administrator
Braylynn

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 4

PostSubject: They are beautiful!   My Midget and Livie Clock110Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:47 am

nice looking babies you have there. I have saved the photos and will add them to the gallery for you Smile Livie is liver/tan? I will own a liver phantom someday , so pretty I think.Mine are all standard colors. Thank you so much for sharing your pics with us! I had attachments turned off, probably why it didnt work sorry. I have fixed that. I have posted your babies pics in the gallery make sure i got names right Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.schnauzerlovers.net
joybells37921

PostSubject: Midgie and Livie   My Midget and Livie Clock110Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Thank you so much!! They are precious! Yes, Livie is called Livie because she is liver/silver colored. My mother bought her for $800.00!!! lol, the lady I got Midget from works where I work and she is how my mom met the breeder. The lady I got Midgie from told me "I wouldn't have paid that much for a dog!" But she is soooo sweet! In some ways, she's sweeter than Midgie. She takes to strangers much easier. Midget's personality is VERY schnauzer like!! She's so loyal to me and my husband. Especially me. She tolerates my kids who are 19, 16 and 10. She doesn't like other people until she gets to know them. Thank you for fixing that......

Back to top Go down
Braylynn
Administrator
Braylynn

PostSubject: no problem   My Midget and Livie Clock110Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:17 pm

the teacups and toys you wont find under 1000.00 anymore , kinda sad but people want em so bad they will pay it. i bought my toy for 600 i got lucky. I was told she would weigh 6lbs though and she actually weighs 9lbs. meh i'm happy with her. I am new to this forum thing so. if you notice anything that should be working and isnt just let me know and ill look into it Smile
Back to top Go down
joybells37921

PostSubject: Re: My Midget and Livie   My Midget and Livie Clock110Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Thanks! Yeah, I got my Midget for $500. There's a neat story as to how I got her. I had a schnauzer, Mindy and had to have her put down because she was dying of cancer. She got to where she wouldn't eat or drink anymore. She was only 10 when she died. I didn't think I'd ever have another dog. Then, a lady at work raised schnauzers and told me she had some teacup pups on the way. I told her I wanted one. She came to me one day and told me that the pups died because the first one got stuck and they almost lost the momma. She said, "I don't think I'm going to breed her again. I think I'm going to sell her!" I said, "I want her!!!" I wanted her because she was 11 months old and housebroken. My Mindy was 8 months old when I got her so.....That's how I got my Midget! hehe! She's my little hairy human....That's what I tell her all the time...I say, "you're not a dog....You're a hairy human!" She thinks so too!
Back to top Go down
Braylynn
Administrator
Braylynn

PostSubject: Re: My Midget and Livie   My Midget and Livie Clock110Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 pm

you got really lucky too then! I would like a teacup but not for the prices I see them asking. Sorry about the other baby its hard to lose one. I had a rescue schnauzer from a vet I worked for, her name was penny and she was a schnoodle. I lost her 2 years ago not a day goes by that I dont miss her. When calling in the other babies I sometimes call her too. I gave her the best life I could though for the last 3 years.. She was 10 too. I think all schnauzers in general are little humans and not doggies! I like to think so. I was never blessed with children so my babies are my children Smile I love them all so much. They are spoiled too, sometimes too spoiled Smile Really glad to have ya on here its nice to talk to other schnauzer lovers. I just hope we find more members!
Back to top Go down
joybells37921

PostSubject: Re: My Midget and Livie   My Midget and Livie Clock110Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Me too! I sent the link for the group to my sister. She was supposed to get Livie when our mom died but her husband wouldn't let her because to register a dog in Connecticut is over $800! Then you have all the costs, medical, dog food.....etc. It almost killed my sister! She loves Livie! I told her that if her husband changed his mind, she could have Livie but my youngest so is so attached to her now, I don't think he could stand it and I think it would bother Livie too! Keeping my fingers crossed we get more members! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supercarly
supercarly

PostSubject: Re: My Midget and Livie   My Midget and Livie Clock110Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:47 pm

ooooh they're SO lovely!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://miniature-schnauzer.net
GUINEVERE
GUINEVERE

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 1

PostSubject: Re: My Midget and Livie   My Midget and Livie Clock110Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Lovely pics. Very clever learningto play piano Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Midget and Livie   My Midget and Livie Clock110

Back to top Go down

My Midget and Livie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schnauzer Lovers  :: General Discussion :: Tell us about you and your Schnauzer!-
Jump to: