Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!
Similar topics

How to use this forum

Go down 

Did this help you at all on how to work the forum?
     Yes
     No
    View results
    AuthorMessage
    Braylynn
    Administrator
    Braylynn

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 4
    Warning Level : How to use this forum 010110

How to use this forum Empty
    PostSubject: How to use this forum   How to use this forum Clock110Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey all , it has come to my attention that maybe not everyone knows how a forum works so here is a little help, to make sure all that have registered find it easy to use Smile

How To Start A Topic
    I will show small examples, I'll be using the Topic Tell us about you and your Schnauzer!
    since this is the first Topic we all Wanna know! Smile
    Click on the Tell us about you and your Schnauzer!
    Once there you will see the following
    How to use this forum Captur12

To start A new Topic here Click on the button That says New Topic (arrow in above pic)
    After clicking this Button you should see A type able Box appear
    How to use this forum Typebo10

Type the Title of your Topic Example ( My babies )
    Next Box which is the message body, tell us about you and your Schnauzer! Smile Once you are done Click the preview button if you wanna see How it will post, or hit send to just post it. * In the message Body you can also add Pics, to see how to do this click here Adding Pics to a post.
    Once you have completed these steps you should be redirected to your topic.

How To Reply To a Post

I will use the Topic Carly and Archie Smile
    Start by clicking on the topic you wanna reply to ( highlighted area below )
    How to use this forum Reply10

Once You Have clicked on the carly and archie Topic you will be directed to her topic
    How to use this forum Reply210

Click on the Button Post Reply (arrow in above pic)
    How to use this forum Post_r10
    Give the reply a Title
    Next Box which is the message body, tell carly your thoughts Smile
    Once you are done Click the preview button if you wanna see How it will
    post, or hit send to just post it. * In the message Body you can also
    add Pics, to see how to do this click here Adding Pics to a post.
    Once you have completed these steps you should be redirected to your reply.

Its easy to use, but I know for some people, they aren't used to forums these days. With facebook and blogs you normally just see a comment box. I hope this helps. If you have any questions please Pm me
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.schnauzerlovers.net

How to use this forum
    Page 1 of 1