Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!

Well...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Braylynn
Administrator
Braylynn

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 4
Warning Level : Well... 010110

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Well...   Well... Clock110Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Funny Story here. Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to own a Golden retriever. My second choice was a schnauzer. I Grew up watching my mother do the prettiest schnauzer cuts , little did i know there was so much more to owning one other then the awesome haircuts! Well i got my first place on my own and we were not able to have pets over 25lbs, so that knocked the golden ret. right out.. Boy am I glad it did, I will never own another breed. I am sold for life! Surprised Also worked for a vet for 8 years and realized exactly why i didn't need a golden.. lol They are beautiful, but can be a handful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schnauzerlovers.net
GUINEVERE
GUINEVERE

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 1
Warning Level : Well... 010110

Well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...   Well... Clock110Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Fate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Well...
Page 1 of 1