Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!
Similar topics

Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dklotz
dklotz

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 5
Warning Level : Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer? 010110

Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer? Empty
PostSubject: Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer?   Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer? Clock110Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Well if ure baby tends to get matted try out this new brush they are somewhat expensive but last for a longggg time I love it I have one for work and one for home. You can find this brush at : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the brushes come in different colors.,and for different breeds. I use the green one (single)has curved on both sides.This brush is fantastic for dematting. and is made for the schnauzer.I also use a little spritz of the stuff also.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
supercarly
supercarly

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 0
Warning Level : Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer? 010110

Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer?   Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer? Clock110Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh they look pretty good.... I'm terrible and just use my hair brush on Archie at times, hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://miniature-schnauzer.net

Have A Semi Matted Schnauzer?
Page 1 of 1