Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!

Penny...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Braylynn
Administrator
Braylynn

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 4
Warning Level : Penny... 010110

Penny... Empty
PostSubject: Penny...   Penny... Clock110Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:19 pm

I had adopted a schnoodle from the vet hospital I used to work for, Her name was penny. Penny was a sweetheart. The owners would never care for her and only did the regular stuff covered by their wellness plan. I remember everytime she came in I would go back and speak to her. One day while at work I get a phone call asking for the local spca's # and they had a schnauzer they wanted to place, I knew the voice on the other end and I quickly said I will take her and find her a home. The plan was to find penny a good home, well she didnt make it that far Smile I couldn't let her go. Penny lived a happy life with me, dante, kassidy, and illidan. I lost penny on 10/12/2008. Oh how I miss penny, everytime someone would get ice from the kitchen penny was there waiting for her cube. I'm glad for the time we had together wished it didn't have to end, but it did. To this day I think about her and smile/cry. I don't have any pictures of her, the one I had I cannot find Sad so all I have are my memory's. I held off on writing this post cause I knew it would get to me, but I wanted everyone to know how much she meant to me and how cute she was! Penny mommy misses you and loves you very much. Till we meet again kisses and hugs
Back to top Go down
http://www.schnauzerlovers.net
GUINEVERE
GUINEVERE

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 1
Warning Level : Penny... 010110

Penny... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny...   Penny... Clock110Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:25 pm

I guess all your dogs hold a special place in your heart. You don't need photos to remember someone special like she obviously was.
Back to top Go down

Penny...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schnauzer Lovers  :: Stories :: Heavens Schnazuer Angels-
Jump to: