Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!

Arthurs favourite toys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GUINEVERE
GUINEVERE

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 1
Warning Level : Arthurs favourite toys 010110

Arthurs favourite toys Empty
PostSubject: Arthurs favourite toys   Arthurs favourite toys Clock110Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

I got most of the puppy toys from a car boot sale for about 20 pence. I bought a few baby toys the ones with noisey crinkly bits and bits that are chewable. Also empty plastic bottles squished flat are a favourite.
I found dog toys to be very expensive and we have managed without. Empty toilet rolls are good too.
Back to top Go down
Braylynn
Administrator
Braylynn

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 4

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs favourite toys   Arthurs favourite toys Clock110Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Empty toilet rolls are a mess I'm sure? The plastic bottle my mother does, they love it and its easy to replace Smile Mine have a box full of toys , you are right they can be expensive. I like to keep nylon bones around so they always have a chew toy and leave my furniture alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schnauzerlovers.net
MerlinsMommy
MerlinsMommy

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 1

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs favourite toys   Arthurs favourite toys Clock110Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:28 pm

We're big fans of the empty plastic water bottles too. They're hours of endless fun, especially on a tile floor. Smile One of our other favorites is a fleece rope that we use as a tug toy. I made it using three thin strips of fleece that I bought from the craft store and braided together. They're relatively inexpensive to make and they last really nicely. Nylabones are another favorite here. We buy the BIG ones as they seem to last longer and he really likes toting them around. He hasn't touched the small ones since a bigger one found its way into his Christmas stocking last year. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs favourite toys   Arthurs favourite toys Clock110

Back to top Go down

Arthurs favourite toys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schnauzer Lovers  :: General Discussion :: Schnauzer Toys-
Jump to: