Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!
Similar topics

Rascal

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Braylynn
    Administrator
    Braylynn

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 4
    Warning Level : Rascal  010110

Rascal  Empty
    PostSubject: Rascal    Rascal  Clock110Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:04 pm

It saddens me to have to place a tribute to my little rascal who recently passed. Rascal was owned by a wonderful friend of mine Donna. Rascal was brought into this world six years ago by my baby girl Kassidy. Donnas mother had a pet who had recently passed and I told her if she wanted one of my puppies she was more then welcome. Little did we know that he would soon be donna's baby. Rascal was diagnosed with diabetes and his health started to fade fast. R.I.P rascal nana and your mommy loved you very much and we will see you again . Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.schnauzerlovers.net
    Kari Jo

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 1
    Warning Level : Rascal  010110

Rascal  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rascal    Rascal  Clock110Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I lost my beloved Princess as we called her June of 2010. She surely acted like one. Her real name was Abbigale Marie. Abbie would always sit on pillows & if she liked what you said she would stick her nose up in the air at you. It's still sad. When my son Jesse was born she would always be at his side & would cry if she couldn't be touching him or see him. She really hated not laying with him in his crib. If I didn't know better she gave birth. She ended up coming down with problems with her balance & some meds helped out for a bit, but, sadly she only made it a few more weeks. Abbie was a couple weeks shy of her 14th birthday. Long by Schnauzer standards. Luv ya & miss you Princess. Kari Jo
    Back to top Go down

Rascal
    Page 1 of 1