Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!

Hello from NY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momma Duke

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 2
Warning Level : Hello from NY 010110

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: Hello from NY   Hello from NY Clock110Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Hello, I am Missy, AKA Momma Duke. I am proud to be owned by two Mini Schnauzers, Bo and Luke Duke. Although we are still getting use to each other, as they were adopted from the local dog control officer a few days ago, they have already brought so much joy and laughter into the house:)
Back to top Go down
Braylynn
Administrator
Braylynn

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 4
Warning Level : Hello from NY 010110

Hello from NY Empty
PostSubject: hello and welcome   Hello from NY Clock110Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 am

We are glad you have taken the time to stop by and share your story Smile We here at schnauzer lovers love everything about schnauzers. I hope you will continue to post. Wondering how ya found us if I may ask. I have tried to get the word out about the site and we do have about 60 users just hope to get more talkative ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.schnauzerlovers.net

Hello from NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schnauzer Lovers  :: General Discussion :: Tell us about you and your Schnauzer!-
Jump to: