Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Hi and Welcome to Schnauzer Lovers Forum a place where you can chat with other Schnauzer lovers just like you!...This Board is brand new so we need you to help make this board what it can be Smile To post on this forum you must first Register. Please come on in and tell us all about your Schnauzer! Please read Rules of this forum at Registration.
Schnauzer Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that schnauzer lovers of all kinds can chat about their special friends. Find helpful information and share photo's.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank You for visiting Schnauzer Lovers, We hope You enjoy your stay here. Please remember to Introduce yourself and your Schnauzer in the forum!

Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MerlinsMommy
MerlinsMommy

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 1
Warning Level : Hello! 010110

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! Clock110Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Hi Everyone!
My name is Robin and I am the mommy of a black and silver mini Schnauzer named Merlin. He just turned 4 years old in July and he's my constant shadow. Very Happy We live on a small vegetable and flower farm in the western part of New York State. During the summer Merlin spends his days outside chasing frogs and field mice or asleep recovering from his adventures. All winter long he plays in the snow and snuggles with his people-parents. I look forward to meeting other Schnauzer parents.
Back to top Go down
Braylynn
Administrator
Braylynn

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 4

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Hello! Clock110Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Hey robin, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your schnauzer. I just love hearing about schnauzers. I could read it all day Smile I am hoping that folks will start chatting more. I noticed you put a pic and filled out all your info to loving it! . Thank you for that as well. It sounds as if merlin has a blast all day everyday! Love the avatar pic hes just so handsome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.schnauzerlovers.net
MerlinsMommy
MerlinsMommy

How Many Schnauzers In Family? : 1

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Clock110Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Thanks! Your babies are cuties too! Smile

I look forward to having people chat and post frequently. I just love schnauzers too. Getting to pet a customer's schnauzer at the farmers' market tonight was a high point of my day, second only to coming home to my own of course. lol

Robin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Clock110

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schnauzer Lovers  :: General Discussion :: Tell us about you and your Schnauzer!-
Jump to: